Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 38

Thema: the forgotten

Generalmajor
    verstehe ich auch net.naja ich bleibe erstmal dabei versteht sich, wir haben immer noch kein PB gemacht und die SoLs sind noch net mal eingeschossen und jetzt aufhören, auf keinen fall.
    A Deadly Circus Performance - JASTA 11 TAKES TO THE SKIES
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

Mach einfach weiter Vasi, nenn uns Legion C. oder L.C. ist doch egal.
    Gruß Schnurrbart => Sabrina
    Momentan (u.a.) unterwegs in Cyberpunk 2077, GTA V, Skull and Bones, Return to Moria

Generalmajor Avatar von Sniper09
    Jo Best,wir zoggen bis wir die "Invincible" haben :shock: 8)

Generalmajor
    nur die 8) muss erstmal wieder goldfarmen gehen heute ,brauche mun für meine Alexander arrr. also wer lust hat heute abend gold/xp grinden .
    los vasi sieh nach mal die impereale mütze auf und dann lass uns mal in paar piraten kloben
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    Schnauze Sniper Wer bockt denn hier. Hättet Euch halt nicht noch endlos lange im Onlineweltenforum am Geflame beteiligen sollen, dann wäre der Kas gebissen gewesen :twisted:

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    Kommentare spanischer Clanleader sowie des CinC *g* im HC Forum nach meiner Bekanntmachung:

A GM renamed our Society over night without information into "The Forgotten". After contacting the support I was told that the Condor was a Nazi organisation and it would offend the spanish community etc.etc.
    Our society have not decided a new name yet. Four or five of us will stay in the game thats for sure. Others (including me) will not renew the subscriptions.

Hovis (Renegade Legion):
    ...I didn't think that Legion Condor was explicitly a Nazi unit in the same way that the SS was, and while it's easy to say now that they were all despicable bastards at the time they were just soldiers (or in this case pilots) doing a job. I mean hell should a game ban the name United States Marine Corps because of all the blotches on their history, or 7th Cavalry because of the Indian Wars? Seems a bit silly to me...
    Eldar (Compania Espanol):
    I´m spanish, I don´t give a damn... Don´t leave the game because of it. Spain still needs you ¡¡
    Calmdown Cortez (Bad Karma) / Spanischer CinC 8)

Don't leave dude.

Let's see where mass petitioning gets us first eh

Generalmajor Avatar von Sniper09
    Zitat Zitat von Vasquez
    Kommentare spanischer Clanleader sowie des CinC *g* im HC Forum nach meiner Bekanntmachung:

A GM renamed our Society over night without information into "The Forgotten". After contacting the support I was told that the Condor was a Nazi organisation and it would offend the spanish community etc.etc.
    Our society have not decided a new name yet. Four or five of us will stay in the game thats for sure. Others (including me) will not renew the subscriptions.

Hovis (Renegade Legion):
    ...I didn't think that Legion Condor was explicitly a Nazi unit in the same way that the SS was, and while it's easy to say now that they were all despicable bastards at the time they were just soldiers (or in this case pilots) doing a job. I mean hell should a game ban the name United States Marine Corps because of all the blotches on their history, or 7th Cavalry because of the Indian Wars? Seems a bit silly to me...
    Eldar (Compania Espanol):
    I´m spanish, I don´t give a damn... Don´t leave the game because of it. Spain still needs you ¡¡
    Calmdown Cortez (Bad Karma) / Spanischer CinC 8)

Don't leave dude.

Let's see where mass petitioning gets us first eh

:genau:

:reib:

Generalmajor
    wie solls nu weiter gehen??
    umnennen können wir uns net weil vasi passiv is aber dafür in cooles pic hat ^^
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

gibt ja nur 3-4 möglichkeiten

1.) vasi geht ingame und macht dich bzw. sniper zum lead
    2.) wir lassen es so wie es ist einfach weiterlaufen ... ok geht net
    3.) wir gehen raus und gründen einfach ne neue

4.) wir schliessen uns irgendwo mit an