PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Many thx for hard wo

andyboy
15.12.2003, 03:17
S! 7. Infanterie Division Members

I am posting this to thank you all for the hard work you have put in the last campaign, and the dedication you and your squadmates have shown.

We could never have done this without all of you guys help, teamwork, dedication and will from all of you guys.

Now we are at Red alert again, its time to get in game,to do it all again. Get in game guys, tune your channel, and lets kick the crap out of them.

Grendel2
16.12.2003, 21:46
S! andy
nice to have you here once again.
Be ensured that the 7th will always do their best to fullfill their job and duty even when we are low on numbers sometimes. For exemple some of us took part in the capture of Elsloo today.
Looking forward to the next GHC OPs.
S! to you, the 9thPD, our Korps and the GHC.

Grendel2

andyboy
17.12.2003, 00:29
S! Grendel

yeah, the elsloo capp was a school book exsample on how it should be done, it was great teamwork from all of 18th armee.

I hope we can do what you guys in 7ID hopes we can deliver to you, leadership ingame nad fun, and some towns capped :D

Regarding manpower, that is another thing, but we have done what some people would call remakable, like last map, we are fighting the best of what the allies got, and still we kicked their asses good, with the manpower shortage we got.

The main thing in this game is morale, morale gives numbers, morale gives capps and morale gives more enjoyment to the game. You guys in 7ID, the 9PD the XXXIX Korps and the 18th armee has adapted to the situation we got, and i am very proud to be the CO of a such of great units that is in 18th armee, and 7ID is definity 1 of those.

S! 7ID