PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Neuer CO + XO 18.Arm

Lollo
02.10.2003, 13:26
Gentlemen,

It is my honour and privilege to announce, that Andyboy has been promoted to become the new Army CO of the 18th. Armee, with the rank as 'General der Panzertruppe'. Andyboy has served the OKW very well in the time, he has been with us, and his merrits speaks for itself. Andyboy is a skilled 'in field' commander, and a dedicated 'off line' administrator.

This also means, that Lollo has been promoted to become XO of the 18th. Armee. Those of us, who has been fortunate enough to fight with Lollo 'in game', knows that it is a highly skilled field-commander, and where Lollo rolls with his Panzer, allied screams are heard.

Finally, a sad announcement for us at Senior Command, and probaly for you fine officers: Koeppen has decided to retire from his position, as Army CO of the 18th. Armee. Koeppen has served this organization extremely well, and has worked his way 'up the ladder' - all the way from KG-level, to his present position. When times were hard, Koeppen was one of those officers, who made a difference. When times were good, he sat an example for those he lead, so we all became a little bit better in what we do.

Koeppen will retire gradually, meaning that he will take over the XXO slot of the 18th. Armee. Here, he will act as 'mentor' for Andyboy and Lollo, and - hopefully - get more play-time in this game, which he fancies so much.

So please join me in congratulating Andyboy and Lollo with their promotions, and in supporting me in saying a loud 'see you out there' to Master Koeppen.

Salute to you all!