PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : RDP-OP Operation Hol

Bersi
05.12.2008, 03:29
weiss net ob ihr lust dazu habt,aber da schakal öfters mal mitfliegt poste ich das hier auch mal.

**********Operation Holeshot**********

Attention!!!

Starting this Saturday after the Pearl Harbor event. All LW efforts will be RDP! I personally will be leading RDP missions against the allied. LW officers have stated their commitment to continuous RDP runs against that allied factories. RDP efforts will start after the Pearl Harbor event and continue until Sunday night, culminating in one massive, multi-squad RDP effort.

Make no mistake. The RDP effort this weekend is PRIORITY ONE for the LW.

I am getting together with axis fighter (Bose, JV44, JG2, JG51, etc.) squad leaders and telling them our priorities for RDP and asking for thier assistance this weekend.

I am contacting ereck (Heer CO) and asking him to force his attrition efforts against allied ground brigades during this period. With the skill of the axis playerbase, communication from the OKW and leadership of our officers, we will make a substantial impact on the resupply of allied equipment.

I hopeful that participation in this effort will be fruitful in not only affecting the allied supply, but motivating our playerbase as well.

Campain 50 is almost upon us. I look forward to working with you all in this endevour. Goodluck and Godspeed, now its time to kick some ***!

S!
alphie
LW CO

Sockae
05.12.2008, 07:01
wenn ich kann bin ich dabei!

dekumpel
05.12.2008, 15:19
Bin auch dabei, wenn ich nicht am Boden gebraucht werde. Muss bissel was für die Beförderung tun.

BeSt583
06.02.2009, 21:31
Bin auch dabei, wenn ich nicht am Boden gebraucht werde. Muss bissel was für die Beförderung tun.

da reichen 112 sortis pro map :wink: