PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hab mal was

Vasquez
22.10.2007, 00:00
im OKW Forum gepostet. Mal guckn wann DOC das löscht ;)

IIRC I wasnt able to "buy" Tanks for Heinkels. Just more Stukas and Me 109s for them. Air and Land Equipp were sepparated those days.
We were successfull on the ground cause we were able to match with the allied airwar those days simply due to enough fighters.
And since we had enough fighters, Stukas were used a lot...

With the airquake which we have now and since those Me 110 cant gain even local air superity (at tier 0), stuka raids are dommed most of the time.

The only effect of cutting Heinkels back in the beginning was, that no further Production capacity was needed to spend on air equipp. There was no need.

We had enough bombers all the time anway and with the reduction of Heinkels for the benefitt to the Stuka and Messerschmidts (for each cutted Heinkel I ordered 2,5 Stukas) all additionally RDP Points were used for ground Equipp. This was, how I managed to beat the allied equipp madness.

All other theories were just.. theories and rumors.

btw: The Me-109E was a Tier 0 Fighter Aircraft these days. I dunno was this Tier 0 only Me-110 is all about. As the topic starter said in the other thread. The 109 was the german standard fighter since 1938.

Amboss
22.10.2007, 08:20
Wieso sollte er das löschen? :)