PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : SENGOKU Verlosungsthread / SENGOKU give away thread

Vasquez
16.09.2011, 18:49
Verlosungsregeln / Competition rules:

http://7idgaming.de/content.php?107-7idGaming.de-Sengoku-Verlosung-Sengoku-give-away-competition

Dann mal los. Lets go:

Bishop
16.09.2011, 21:26
Als neuer Shogun von Japan wäre meine erste Amtshandlung, mich mit besonders hübschen Geishas zu umgeben. Klingt nicht originell? Ist es aber! Denn es werden nicht irgendwelche sein. Als rechtmässiger Shogun von Japan gefallen mir unsere Geishas natürlich sehr, aber irgendwie sind mir die Seidenkimonos zu lang, die Schuhe zu flach und deren Trippelschritte zu unspektakulär.

Also wird kurzerhand eine Castingshow ins Leben gerufen: "Shogun`s Next Topmodel". Jedes Kuni hat erst einmal eine Vorentscheidung zu organisiseren, die von dem zuständigen Daimyo geleitet wird. Teilnahmebedingung für die Damen wird sein, dass die Kimonos maximal zehn Zentimeter über den Popo gehen dürfen. Auch sind High Heels pflicht. Die Absätze haben nicht weniger als 15cm zu messen und es muss sicher über einen Laufsteg (aus Bambusrohren) gelaufen werden. Die Schrittlänge muss auch dem neuen Erscheinungsbild entsprechen. Lang, sexy und kraftvoll muss der Laufstil sein.

Die jeweils besten der Vorentscheidung treten dann im Finale in Kyoto auf. In dem neuen Gewand - samt High Heels - müssen die Damen dann eine vorgegebene Choreographie vortragen, welche eine Mischung aus Karate-Kata`s, Catewalk und gefechtsmässigem Umgang mit einem Katana darstellt.

Die besten 10 dürfen dann in meinem Palast einziehen. Ja. Guter Plan finde ich.

mightypeon
16.09.2011, 23:02
Being a Daimyo is serious buisness. Especially in the Sengoku Jidai, where Japan is a wild land bereft of all trappings of conventional Japanse civlization.
Like Sushi
Or Mangas
Or Karaokeboxes

Thus, my main duty would be to further the development of Sushi, Animes and Karaokeboxes.
In this case, Sushi sounds easiest, as one only need fish, rice, seaweeds and cooks. All of those ingredients should be present in Sengoku Jidai Japan.
I do however have to issue a word of warning, in my first attempt, the fish killed the cook, poisoned the rice and escaped using a rope made of seaweed.
Not to self: Hybrids of poisonous blowfish, ill tempered Orcas and electric eels with futher amplified intelligence I bred for killing Cht'ulu do not make good Sushi.

Concernings Mangas, those need a Printing press. Which is nothing that some sneaky Ninjas on a mission to abduct Gutenberg cannot solve.
Unfortunatley, the first Ninja mission to abduct Gutenberg resulted in getting the ex-defense minister of Germany. While he can faithfully copy written works, his drawing skills are rather atrocious.

From the level of the Sengoku Jidai, getting to Karaoke Boxes no doubt poses the greatest challenge. After all, those need Radio, Television, Computers, and music distribution systems. I intend to fix this with using a variable mod that switches Shogun to Civilisation 4 and back, thus allowing for Tech trades with technological powerhouses. With a focused effort, Getting Karaokeboxes in 200 years should be possible.
However, the fact that my Ninjas kidnapped a defense minister who will not be born in the next 400 years implies that there is a time machine. Should they succeed in either stealing the time machine, or in getting into todays time and stealing a Karaoke machine (as well as the required powerplants), things would obviously become much easier.

Vasquez
16.09.2011, 23:06
Great stuff from both participants so far :lol:

Geraltas
18.09.2011, 15:50
My first task as shogun would be creating an army of sumo fighters. Who is stronger than a man who weights like 3 europian guys. An army of those would keep safety in japan and could easily conquer neighbouring countries. Of course I would need to open Mcdonalds restaurants to get enough people for my army but sacrifice needs to be made for my country. In order to get Mcdonalds I will destroy all rice fields and buy lots of cows from Europe. I will sow grain and burgers are ready. So I have made an army and they are ready to listen my orders.
After I fed my army I will need to get some entertainment for myself and my people. I will start creating anime but of course it wont be as in our era. It will be drawings you look one after another. Knowing japanese painters it wont be great art but at least it would be colourful and funny.
Third thing Im going to do is order my ninjas to steel clothes materials for me. I have a plan to conquer all china and I only need materials from europe. I will dress like alien and they all will bow before my eyes. But my ninjas got drunk ( europe had different alcohol than Japan and my ninjas couldnt resist) and started a fight in London. All japanese people were exiled from europe for 200 years and my plan to conquer china failed.I got used to my island and lived their for all my life.

Rubarth
19.09.2011, 17:19
Da hock ich nun in meinem Palast, das Amt des Shogun ist schon eine Last.
Köpfen hier, köpfen da - Armeen dort und hier, doch wo verdammtnochmal ist hier das Bier?!?!
Die reichen mir zum leckeren Schwein doch wirklich einen heißen Wein.
Das muss sich ändern tut doch was, so macht das Shogun sein keinen Spaß.
Doch zum Glück bin ich der Cheffe hier und schwören ja das kann ich dir.
In naher Zukunft haben wir, vom Fass das deutsche Weizenbier!!!

Tribun76
19.09.2011, 17:35
Hehe, wunderbar!

Patrick O'Harte
19.09.2011, 21:53
Say you are Shogun, like I am now. The last thing you would want is sissy-girly-dwarf Tom Cruise as the Last Samurai, so! What do you need? A Navy! For what? Well, you could invade England and kill his ancestors, or send ninjas to do that (a cleaner strategy). Recognizing his ancestors shoudn't be a hard (look por short people). But! You don't only want that! But to expand the blessings of the Emperor through the world and make Hollywood be a producer of Anime-Films! Also, Superman, batman and the others would be much cooler in manga style, so! What do we do, invade America of course!!! But, be careful! As native-americans could steal muskets from europeans and use them against them, you should be wary of them stealing some katanas! We don't want indians with a katana in one hand and a tomahwak in the other!!! So you conquer North America, banish all Cruises from entering America in the future. And you make an anime-film called The Last Mohawk, teliing the story of a sake-addict japaneses who goes to America to train the yanks to kill the mohawks but is captured, falls in love, stops his drinking and will tel the President of the Usa "how he lived". Yeah, perfect revenge.

PD: This way, no Pearl Harbor movie also, everybody wins, even americans!!! :D

Geraltas
20.09.2011, 15:03
when winners will be announced ?

vonik
20.09.2011, 15:58
"Sho-gun ! Sho-gun ! Sho-gun !"

Die Menge die sich in dem Thronsaal versammelt hatte, skandierte mit Begeisterung und warf sich auf die Knien beim Eintritt ihres neuen Herren.
Die Begeisterung war zwar mehr durch den abgeschnittenen und am Thron zugenagelten Kopf des vorherigen Shoguns als durch die Liebe zum Nächsten verursacht , war jedoch um so authentischer.
Ganz hinten in der Saalecke stand ein kleiner, kahlköpfiger, alter Opa der geheimnisvoll lächelte und eine Möhre in der Hand hielt.

"Hah !" sagte der Shogun.
3 Kurtisanen durch die Shoguns Präsenz überwältigt fielen in Ohnmacht was ein älterer , kniender Priest sofort ausnutzte um sie schnell durchzuficken.
Mit seinem Eintritt unzufrieden, versuchte der Shogun eine neue kreative Variante , sagte "Aha !" und blickte missbilligend auf den Priest der verzweifelt versuchte so zu tun als ob er die ohnmächtige Kurtisane durch eine kräftige Brustmassage zum Bewusstsein bringen wollte.
"Habemus Papam !" sagte schliesslich der Shogun und kam richtig in Fahrt.
Sein Bart bebte kampflustig und er schäumte leicht am Munde.
"Ihr denkt wohl alle dass Ich verrückt bin. Es ist für mich eine Enttäuschung da Ich auf meine Schauspielerkunste recht stolz war. Naja - vielleicht bin Ich nicht so gut."

Verunsichert schaute der Shogun den kleinen Opa an. Obwohl alle anwesenden Gäste ihn für einen bedeutungslosen Diener gehalten hätten , hätten sie ihn bemerkt, wusste der Shogun dass er hochgefährlich war.
Er wusste nämlich dass kleine, kahlköpfige Opas sich regelmässig als unschlagbare Kampfmeister erweisen die in Sekunden und mit nackten Händen oder einer Möhre ein Ninjabataillon in genausoviel Leichen umwandeln können. Insbesondere wenn sie geheimnisvoll lächeln.
"Ihr fragt euch sicher alle was Ich als erstes machen werde ." fuhr der Shogun fort.
"Ich werde der absolute Herrscher der Welt werden, was sollte Ich sonst als erstes machen ?"
Sich an seine Garde wendend fügte er zu "Ein Anfang ist genauso gut wie ein anderer so seid bitte so nett und zerschneidet den Priest in ganz kleine Stücke. Ja den da vorne ganz rot im Gesicht weil er in der Dame stecken geblieben ist."

Endlich mit seinem Auftritt zufrieden, führte der Shogun ein Paar Tanzschritte durch und schritt gemächlich zu der Tür.
An der Schwelle drehte er sich um und siegreich grinsend schaute sich den kleinen Opa an.
"Ja und um dir das geheimnisvolle Lächeln vom Gesicht zu wischen, kannst du dir nun die Möhre in den Arsch stecken !"

Vasquez
20.09.2011, 17:03
when winners will be announced ?

The competition will be closed in 6 hours. Then the website staff will start their vote. The winners will be announced tomorrow I guess.

Vasquez
20.09.2011, 19:26
@ Vonik

seltsame Geschichte. Naja, wenigstens kam etwas Sex darin vor :rolleyes: :lol:

Vasquez
20.09.2011, 23:17
Ok. Here we go. The Winner of the Competition is: mightypeon. Means, we liked his crazy story at best :) Awesome story mate.

But doesn`t matter. We decided - since only 6 Persons participated - that all six story writers will get a Copy of Sengoku.
CONGRATULATIONS and thanks a lot for participating.

Check you private Message Inbox in a few minutes. You will get a message with you new gamekey and a desription how to claim your game (Gamersgate Account needed).

Let us know please if everything worked for you. Have fun with the game.

================================================== =====

Der Gewinner der Veranstaltung ist mightypeon mit seiner verrückten Geschichte :)

Macht aber nichts. Wir haben entschieden - da nur sechs Leute teilgenommen haben - dass alle Teilnehmer Sengoku erhalten werden. Vier Preise bei sechs Teilnehmers ist irgendwie doof ;9 Allso erhalten alle das Spiel. Gratulation und Danke fürs mitmachen.

Checkt in ein paar Minuten eure PM Box. Dort wird dann erklärt wir ihr mit eurem neuen Key an das Spiel kommt.

Lasst es uns bitte wissen, wenn alles geklappt hat und viel Spass mit dem Spiel.

Geraltas
21.09.2011, 06:50
Everything worked perfectly. Thanks for giveaway !!!!!

Bishop
15.11.2011, 22:04
Ich hatte mich ja noch garnicht für das Spiel bedankt. Hatte alles geklappt.