PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Order f

Bersi
11.04.2006, 15:42
gepostet von parasit:

S! All,

This may look familiar to some of you, J that is because it is the same as last time copy/pasted. This time I want everyone to know BEFORE reset. HEHE! Crash/Tautu could you forward this to Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine (I still don’t have all my addresses back yet)

First I'd like to say we may get some WTF is OKW doing not occupying the towns in south central. I see some opportunities if the allies are not careful just how the move into these towns. My hope is that we hold the towns as if they were occupied ... to the last man. We need it to appear as South Central is our focus early as possible. Disseminate these orders down to the KG level ASAP. Any modifications, adjustments, improvements, refinements ..... mail them back up the CoC ASAP.

Well I had hoped I would have received some input from you all but I did get some from 6.Armee. Ok here we go this is how we carry this forward. Make what ever modifications you wish so long as it goes down with Namur first and Metz second. Be patient, and Overstock all you can before you attack Metz.

Kreigsmarine: I need a unit in Remich at reset if you would be so kind. Bergen-Op-Zoom as well if you can.

Luftwaffe: I need you through out the beginning of the map as early as possible. First day would be really nice. I need full air support in south central concentrated mostly in the Namur area. I would also request a wing for the main objective "METZ" most likely on day two. The focus in the Namur area must remain as heavy as possible at all times. Recon flights would be very helpful for Allied AO's. JU pilots will be handy as well.

12.Armee: You are key to the entire success of this operation, I need you to defend the de-militarized zone along with 16.ID. Remember we don't need to be where they are not so watch the EWS. Specifically XIX.Korps will make a main push on Namur and defend the line of un-occupied towns along the front. We don't want the towns taken by the Allies with ease. We want this to look and feel like the main focus of the Axis effort. You will have air support available, use it. I know you will kick butt and is you secure Namur we get a supreme bonus. 1.PzD HQ will be in Nandrin, 27.ID HQ in Hasselt, 17.ID HQ in Hoogstraten, 2.PzD HQ in Breda.

XVIII.Korps I need you to assist in the south central area as much as possible but as well hold the line in your AO. We placed your Brigades in such a way that we can supply Wuustwezel and Oostmalle for use later. Make every effort to overstock those two towns when you can. Attention to Allied movements is crucial with the lack of defences north of Antwerp. Punch through if you see the chance.

6.Armee: You are the primary unit in this operation, take any time you are given, to overstock Losheim, Bertrix and Luxembourg. The more we can gain early the better. Your focus is to cut off Metz and capture it. Don't ignore overstock to Bertrix it is at risk if we are not careful. Metz is our main goal for the initial phase of the operation. You have all but 16.ID to work with, as they will be a part of the diversionary in south central. Remember allow the action to build in south central before you commence any aggressive moves. Overstock first then make the moves once the action gets heavy in south central. 16.ID can cover as far south as Sedan defensively but the rest will be up to you. Once you have established your positions and are ready to move forward the Luftwaffe will be focused to you, use them. 3.PzD HQ will be in Zerf, 33.ID HQ in Mersch, 16.ID HQ in Rochefort, 4.PzD HQ in Neufchateau.

4.PzD, 33.ID I'd like you to join forces to make the punch to cut off Metz. 3.PzD it is your duty to clean up the rear, Encircle them and flush them down the drain.

I need para units moved forward in the south first, Ijah or myself will place request in Haul's forum topic.

Good luck and let's have some fun.