PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : What happens now...

dekumpel
13.12.2005, 21:46
Ich schreib das nicht nochmal auf deutsch neu, desshalb:

S! Officers

Some of you have read it in the Topic of the new 4th PD Orbat. This all is caused at the one side on my Leck of playing and on the other side on some mistakes made in Korps that had to inform me.

What happened:
Caused of personal reasons it was impossible for me to play. (late Oct-early Nov)
There was a email send to me which said i hae to reply and tell why im away.
I send that email back on Dez 4th .... 2 days too late. There was no response on that email so I thought everything is O.K.
But it was not. 3 days later i found me when i clickt on a link in that orbat post on position KG1 OIC 15. Then on OIC 5.
I wrote an email to Ijah and found out that i was demoted without asking or telling me. The Korps staff missed to inform me. I got apologies from serveral officers that did mistakes.
Again I mailed to Ijah and asked to hold my current position. But again he negated. So I dicided to leave the OKW, but TO brought a compromise in.

What happens now:
I will step down to the KG1 CO spot. Furthermore I am the next officer that steps up to Division.
Londo will become the CO
Tac XO and
Klaas the XXO

I think everyone will like this solution.

Thanks to all who supported me as DIV CO, especially to TO who supported me all the time and never gave me up.
Sorry to them who are disappointed.
Life is great enjoy it. :-D

jentzsch
13.12.2005, 22:27
wer hat das nun geschrieben??? klaas oder du dk??

Bersi
13.12.2005, 23:36
steht doch dran"dekumpel hat geschrieben"

jentzsch
14.12.2005, 07:20
oh dann ist er jetzt kg CO wieder???

denke das wollte er nicht machen?? da soll noch einer duchblicken.

ps: sorry dat habsch gar net gesehen, muss eh mal schauen ob ich noch irgendwo was gepostet habe, gestern war weihnachtsfeier und um die zeit war ich schon so gut wie nicht mehr ansprechbar :roll:

klaas
14.12.2005, 11:50
nobody really likes the situation, i had like 2 a 3 weeks ago already a meeting, where they asked if i was interested in the new position.
I did ask if they had talked with dekumpel back then, u can ask parasit, to back that up.

There were people askign for months already, why certain officers were barely active. People can go loa for good reasons, but there is a limit on duration. And sorry, but the limit was reached with dekumpel. Dont forget all the higher officers in eurotime did see for months, that the highest officer online in 4th pd was only a kg CO. Just logging in for 1 hour or 30 minutes, they dont consider active.
So in the end, higher up, they did decide to do something about it, but personally they should have tried more to contact dekumpel!

PS: no i do not have much to do with this decision, but please lets make the best of it and dont start argues. For me it is not easy at all.

Bersi
14.12.2005, 12:07
man sollte wieder ne bestimmte sortie oder tom regel einführen im hc ,dann braucht man nicht zu diskutieren ob jemand den posten behalten soll der zuwenig oder garnicht on ist.
wenn jemand keine zeit oder lust fürs game hat,oder dat hc geht einem auf die eier sollte man austreten.

jentzsch
14.12.2005, 13:57
genau meine Meinung bersi, die sollen eine min. TOM einführen wo mann online sein muss, wenn mann dieses über 2monate einhällt wird mann automat. rausgeschmissen. dann kennt jeder die Regeln und mann kann sich darauf einstellen.

ps: verdammte scheisse, wie ich wheinachten hasse, gerade 1,5Flaschen Wein hinter mir, nun muss ich nach hause gehen :roll:

Bersi
14.12.2005, 14:06
jenne du alki,hasse die aufer arbeit geschluckt oder wat?

ps:gib mir mal die adresse von deiner arbeit,ich bewerb mich da mal.
http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/party/04.gif
so arbeiten will ich auch

jentzsch
14.12.2005, 14:21
jo war weihnachtsmittagessen angesagt :twisted:

Adr:

europäisches patentamt
Erhardtstr.27
80331 München

ich muss jetzt nach hause :roll: evtl. komm ich in ner Stunde mal online.

boni5
14.12.2005, 15:28
Jo, da könnte ich auch ne Anstellung vertragen.

Ist Leberzirose eigentliche eine anerkannte Berufskrankheit ?

Also wirklich, Jenne. Um die Zeit schon 1,5 Flaschen Wein intus. Das du dich nicht schämst. Ja haste den keinen Durst ? Da sollten schon 3 Flaschen bis 12 Uhr gehen.