PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : opord campaing 25

klaas
28.11.2005, 18:37
Campaign 25: Operation Devil Ducks "Revenge of the Rubber Duckies"
Startdate: Monday or Tuesday with map reset.

The operation calls for the unilateral destruction and capture of Antwerp and Phase two targets of Brussels.
All elements of the OKA are to maintain a sustained attack on Antwerp, As per the refined orders appended below.

Reset orders are as follows:

12.Armee will provide 3 divisions of their choice to hit Antwerp. You will be stationed in Grobbendonk and Oostmalle and move out from there. The fourth Division will maintain southern security and resupply duties as possible.

6.Armee will be stationed in Bergen op Zoom, Rosendaal and Wuustwezel. 3 divisions on the attack and 1 on supply and defense full time. Rotate however you wish but make it happen.

Upon reset YOU WILL ALL COMMUNICATE ON CHANNEL 50, Everyone must know who is where, what they are doing at all times so we can punch Antwerp like it has never been punched before.

Luftwaffe is to secure the air in and around Antwerp, along with Factory defense and factory removal as is possible.

Kreigsmarine will assist on keeping factories down, and in the shelling and defense of the waters around Antwerp.

Secondary Targets are Longwy and creating a buffer zone around Luxembourg

Armee Commanders Ijah, Rabbit5, Batigol, and Peepers, refine these orders how you see fit, work together as one. Get ONE OpOrd out, or 2 if you wish to keep it separate. Priority is ANTWERP, losses in the south can be tolerated until we get 3 links to Antwerp.

Be sure to get the Luft and KM officers involved in game and out of game, we are here for one reason, and that reason is to show that no matter what might have transpired in the past, it was not forgotten, nor will we be pushed aside.

Our strength in the opening days should enable the quick termination of Allied occupation in Antwerp,Brussels and surrounding northern cities.

Tertiary Targets of Opportunity are: Central river towns, Zeeland Para/Naval attacks, and progress towards the Metz Pocket Ploy. (They keep letting that one succeed, so lets see if we can get away with it a fourth time.)

Remember that the main Objective are the big Northern Cities, after that has been achieved Orders will change.

Propaganda, maps and more will be coming tomorrow in a forum near you, in the mean time lets kick off the Quarter Campaign with a bang and come out the other side victorious.

Fly with Honor, Fight with Courage, Die with Dignity!

Please Append refined Armee Orders Below and transmit them up and down the CoC Asap, so that we are all on the same page whether the campaign begins on Monday or Tuesday.

Oberbefehlshaber ZZ
Oberkommando der Achsenmächte

Emailed down CoC
Posted in the Officer Club
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our 4th pd orders

S! ALL OFFICERS of the XXVII Armee Korps
We are about to embark upon Campaign 25 - and - not surprisingly - XXVII Armee Korps will be deployed in the far North this time and our primary goal is ANTWERP. 4AK will assume a position on your left flank - their intial goal is KALMTHOUT via Roosendaal and Wuustwezel.

ALL 6th ARMEE communications will move to channel 50 until further notice.

This campaign is expected to begin somtime on Monday, likely mid-day US, early evening EURO time.

XXVII Armee Korps

The Heer is going to deviate this time and make an all out effort upon ANTWERP. This will last for the initial 24 hours of the campaign. I have no instructions beyond that time nor do I wish to consider them until that time.

XXVII AK has one initial goal: ZANDVLIET

Every possible resource of XXVII AK will be exerted from BoZ against this target. There will be no deviation and every other town is to be considered expendable.

I have asked for, and received assurances that all KM assets will be at our disposal for this period to harrass enemy targets in our area. Stay in touch with the KM and insure this - we cannot expect to make significant progress against enemy DDs.

I expect EVERY preparation possible to made for this assault. This must include significant oversupply of ALL infantry, as we will have only a single link for this attack. It is vital to it's success that we have ample supply prior to initiating this movment.

This attack will not progress without proper co-ordination between ALL our elements. Therefore, unless KM support is nearby, and air support is on station (either LW supplied or RAW) this attack will NOT proceed.

Korps officers are encouraged to make REPEATED and FREQUENT use of their .axis abilities to push these efforts ahead - including calls for the formation of air support and supply efforts. Note: REPEATED and FREQUENT. If you have .axis abilities - you are encouraged to use them.

I expect Divisional officers to inform their KG officers of the necessity of getting all men, who wish to fly, to participate in this aeriel effort. I hope to see large groupings of aircraft - not ones and twos. Officers are at liberty to appoint ANYONE who is willing, as OIC of these efforts - we want participation - not heroics.

Likewise, I hope to see unusualy high participation in supply efforts prior to this attack.

Preparations and Protocols

There is little chance of an AO until the following preparations are complete. Placement of the AO is solely at the discretion of the XXVII AK officers, and I do not wish us to be forced into this action prematurely. XXVII AK should resist having this AO placed as any kind of 'diversion' in support of another attack.

The Zandvliet FB is to be secured and held at ALL times. If we are forced to defend at BoZ, without KM support, under the fire of enemy DDs, ALL PREPARATIONS WILL CEASE UNTIL this situation is rectified. All those who cannot participate in that action, in an effective manner, should be given other tasks to perform, away from that point of conflict. I do not wish to see large quantities of materiel, from the town, expended, in a futile effort against DDs - use aircraft - and lots of them. Go far back if you must.

16ID will be responsible for INFANTRY and GUN oversupply. Both KGs are expected to participate on a large scale in this effort. Unless we have at least 20% oversupply of Infantry of all categories, I don't see us waging an extended assault.

4PD will be responsible solely for ARMOR supply. To this effect, they will draw down from both WILLEMSTAD and STEENBERGEN. Bring everything in advance of the attack - let there be NOTHING left behind.

Responsibilities duing the Action

4PD will form the 'armored fist' of this attack, while 16ID will act in various support roles. I wish to see the two divisions act in roles more suitable to their designations during this attack.

Enemy air activity will be high. Therefore, assuming Air cover has been provided, the initial opening MUST involve the creation of some significant flak support - near the target. The that effect, 16ID will act in two primary roles. AA and INF support. Division of these responsibilities will be at the discretion of the Division officers.

Enemy re-supply options are very limited - the ANTWERP N AB is most likely to be used. 4PD will be responsible for interdiction of this resupply route.

DIVISIONAL OFFICERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNICATING THESE INSTRUCTIONS DOWN TO THE KG OFFICERS

Sincerely,
Sprouto
XXVII AK XXO

jentzsch
29.11.2005, 13:09
gibts da auch ne kurzform von??? :lol:

Londo
29.11.2005, 13:15
gen Westen.....reicht?

jentzsch
29.11.2005, 13:18
jo dat reicht :lol:

Bersi
29.11.2005, 13:50
ganz einfach:
hauptziel:so schnell wie möglich antwerpen nehmen.
gemacht werden soll das,indem eine div angreift und die andere resupp fährt.

Tank
29.11.2005, 13:55
kanal 50? kein wunder das keiner geantwortet hat

Bersi
29.11.2005, 13:59
wir sollten trotzdem 65 mit anmachen falls neue rekruten sich melden

jentzsch
29.11.2005, 14:24
jo 65 ist pflicht rest egal sollen die hcler koordinieren, sollte nicht unsere aufgabe sein.

zu dem supply, so ein blödsinn welche div macht das freiwillig?? aber naja

Bersi
29.11.2005, 14:36
supply fahren ist abwechselnd
50 sollten die squad cos anmachen

Tank
29.11.2005, 16:56
achsooo, hab ich das missverstanden, dachte wir sind von 65 auf 50 gewandert. okay denn war heut wohl keiner auf kanal....egal, hab diest-aarsch fb auch ohne Offiziere und Konsorten zu ner unknackbaren Bastion machen können... :twisted: :twisted:

mach spass rekruten rumzuscheuchen und zu sehen wie sie spuren...erinnert mich an meine paar Jahre Bundeswehr :evil: