PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : XXVII Armeekorp OPOR

Bersi
11.11.2005, 11:32
Oberkommando des Heer Communication
Operation Order

SECURITY LEVEL: Secure officer forums and/or squad forums

To:
Armee: Armee 6.
Korps: IV (4), XXVI (27),
Division: 3, 33, 4, 16,
Kampfgruppe: I, II, III,

Operation Name: Fun in Antwerp
Operation Type: Attack, Defense, Interdiction,
Operation Target: Antwerp
Start Date: Nov/13/2005
Start Time: 1000 PST 1900 Berlin Time
Operation Text Channel: 60
Operation Objective: Antwerp
Main Force
Comprised of: 16ID
OIC:
Spawn Point:
Rally Point:
Text Channel: 12
Primary Objective: Antwerp, is nothing but the tank division. Work closely with Luftwaffe and infantry to surround towns and supply tanks from rear towns to have proper supply for the attacks. If possible, I would like ATG's within this group as well, pak 36, 38, and 88. Another thing is to have maybe a 232 way from the battle to be RECON. Work closely with any infantry RECON that might be on the field as well and report back to the main attack of any enemy activity and interdiction. Speaking of which, have some tanks ready for immediate deployment for interdiction. This might/must be a mobile unit to move where it is needed.
Secondary Objective: defense
Main Force
Comprised of: 4PD
OIC:
Spawn Point:
Rally Point:
Text Channel: 13
Primary Objective: Infantry work in teams by sappers and smgs. create teams of rifleman as well as create infantry traps and roaming sapper groups. LMG's with riflemen look out. Protect tanks from rear and an extra pair of eyes looking for tanks. I would like for some riflemen RECON on the field for possible enemy movement in and around the target. I would like also to have infantry work closely with the northern Luftwaffe to become a FAC, Forward Air Controller. Work closely with any tank RECON that might be on the field as well and report back to the main attack of any enemy activity and interdiction.

Secondary Objective: defense
Main Force
Comprised of: 33ID
OIC:
Spawn Point:
Rally Point:
Text Channel: 14, 18
Primary Objective: Luftwaffe presence and I would even go as far as have flak 30's and bofors work within this area as well and make sure that they are aware of each other on the battlefield. Flak traps are Luftwaffe's friend. Provide protection for any KM operations for their destroyers. Work closely with the FAC infantry as well as they are to help you to bomb enemy tanks as well as report any EA in the area over target.
Secondary Objective: Defense
Main Force
Comprised of: 3PD
OIC:
Spawn Point:
Rally Point:
Text Channel: 15, 84, 18 for paratrooper drops
Primary Objective: You are the lone wolf division. If possible, you can bring up paratroopers and work with any KM operations. If any other division needs help please assist them.
Secondary Objective: Defense

Links for Visual Aids, Recon and AI Maps:
http://www.battlegroundtools.com/maps/antwerp.php

Concluding Comments:
2nd stage for the upcoming battle for Antwerp. Communication is key to this entire operation. Before the actual attack, we will spend at least a hour supplying front line towns and stabilizing the front in defense to make sure that we are ready for the main operation to begin. Luftwaffe channel: 18 6th Armee command channel: 19 Operation command channel: 60

svenson
11.11.2005, 15:28
Endlich ist dieses Mistkaff dran.

Tank
13.11.2005, 20:49
antwerpen??? geil Flächenbomben mit meiner 111.... bin montag wieder on, und denn schmeiss ich denen die Hütten zu klump!!!! trifft keinen falschen!

svenson
14.11.2005, 12:42
Hat sich wohl erledigt... die Allies rollen jetzt uns.....