PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : gr

IRBab00n
13.09.2005, 21:21
nachdem erstmal mein rechner platt war, hab ich jetzt nen neuen

und was sehen meine feuchten augen in meinem mailfach?

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
LOGISTICS OFFICE- WORLD WAR II ONLINE

Our records indicate that your subscription has been deactivated due to invalid, incorrect or missing billing data.

Please visit your account management page at https://secure.wwiionline.com/scripts/wwiionline/user/login.jsps
Login and click on the Subscription tab then select the I would like to modify my payment plan option. Once updated, you should have access to the gameworld in 30 minutes or less.

If you have already re-activated your susbcription, please disregard this reminder email.

geld wurde bei mir aber schön abgebucht über bibit ...

kumpel hat zum gleichen zeitpunkt die 3 monate bestellt, auch bezahlt und nix geht mehr, genau wie bei mir

wenn ich mich einlogge auf der page hab ich nur noch folgende möglichkeiten:

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?

I would like to modify my payment plan.
I would like to make an offline payment.
I would like to unsubscribe from WWII Online.
Please bill my subscription, my information looks good.
I would like to change my gamename.

THINGS TO KNOW!

All terms are recurring unless otherwise stated.
Check the special offers page for special pricing on terms and add-ons.
Your subscription is currently inactive. This can happen due to invalid billing information or when you unsubscribe. Review your billing information and your profile.
You have signed up for Offline Payments through Bibit. You will need to make an offline payment of $44,99 on or before Aug 21, 2005 by clicking the I want to make an offline payment option above. To find out more about offline payments, please check here.

was kann ich nu machen? will ja mein gutes geld ned umsonst gezahlt haben...

Bersi
14.09.2005, 01:11
is aber glaub ich hier die falsche telle zum posten.
aber schau mal hier http://support.playnet.com/support/faq.psp?action=do_tech_tips
is der helpscheiss der ratten

Schakal
16.09.2005, 10:56
Falls du da nicht weiterkommst oder Hilfe brauchst mit dem Account kümmer ich mich drum. Normalerweise würde ich das entweder im Com Forum posten oder aber Badger direkt anschreiben.