PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : meine OCS anmeldung

Tank
12.07.2005, 23:33
sind die immer so kleinlich? woher sollte ich 2004 wissen das ich mich da mal melden will

geht um meine OCS anmeldung und zugang zur usergroup-forum, hatte folgenden PM wechsle mit Rawbass

To: rawbass
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:24 pm
Subject: have a question
hello i´m new in this forum i´m OCS

why my membership of this group is pending ?

-----------

To: stuermer26
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:49 am
Subject: Re: have a question
Becuase you have not been approved for the OCS program yet.....that is why you are still pending.

QUESTION:

Why do I have you listed twice in my IKW/OCS usergroup?????

Which name is the correct name you are useing( stuermer26, or stuermer) .....which is your in game name??????

This issue has to be resolved as well before you can be entered into the OCS Program!!!

----------------

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:24 am
ok, i understand..

i changed my account from stuermer26 to "stuermer" because my ingamename is "stuermer" and i read that my Forumname/Usergroupname should be the same as my ingamename, so i changed...

Thanks for your answer,

--------------------

To: stuermer26
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:32 pm
If you changed names then I would suggest you use the name that matches you in game name for forum usuage from here on out, OR I will not be allowed to enter you into the OCS program.

It's a data base issue and my hands are tied!!!!!!!!

----------------

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:34 am
Subject: stuermer26 stuermer
" If you changed names then I would suggest you use the name that matches you in game name for forum usuage from here on out, OR I will not be allowed to enter you into the OCS program.

It's a data base issue and my hands are tied!!!!!!!!

Feldmarschall Rawbass
Generalinspekteur der Achsenmächte "

so thats ( stuermer ) is my ingamename ( since 2001 ) and my Forumname now. i will delete the "stuermer26" account from this forum, if i find where i can delete this...

if i made the stuermer26 account in 2004 i dont know that i will suscribe for OCS and that the forumname must be the same as ingamename. im so sorry...

-------------------

To: stuermer
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:36 am
Subject: Re: stuermer26 stuermer
POst a request for MOD staff to remove that account for you.

LOL- This is just one of the tihings we have go through to get people in OCS, but it has to be done this way- Sorry!

jentzsch
13.07.2005, 08:04
lol also mehr kann ich dazu nicht mehr sagen

Vasquez
13.07.2005, 18:36
gleich wegen so einer kleinigkeit ein drama in unserem forum anzufangen...

Tank
13.07.2005, 18:57
es ist soll kein Drama sein, ich find einfach nur komisch das man sein Forennamen erst ändern muss um fürs OCS zugelassen zu werden....desweiteren hatte ich seine letzte PM etwas falsch übersetztund interpretiert, ausgehen von den Hinweis nicht zugelassen zu werden. ...und zwar das meine Anmeldung abgelehnt wurde, ist jetzt auch egal. kannst von mir aus den post löschen,

If you changed names then I would suggest you use the name that matches you in game name for forum usuage from here on out, OR I will not be allowed to enter you into the OCS program.

LOL- This is just one of the tihings we have go through to get people in OCS, but it has to be done this way- Sorry!

woher sollte ich 2004 wissen, das man fürs OCS-Forum unbedingt den Ingamenamen nehmen muss???? der account Stuermer26 ist identisch mit dem Hauptaccount der wwiionline.com editseite...also hab ich ihn auch fürs Forum genommen...verstand den Veränderungszwang nicht, sorry!!

Amboss
14.07.2005, 17:29
Macht Dir ja auch niemand zum Vorwurf, und so wie ich das lese kümmert sich Rawbass darum, das Ganze entsprechend nachzubessern.

Gehört nicht in ein öffentliches Forum - Du bist mit Anmeldung zur OCS den AoC unterstellt.

Tank
14.07.2005, 17:35
okay merk ich mir :wink: