PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : last view words...

Bierbaer
24.05.2005, 10:34
moin 7.ID,

first of all i wanna say, i write this post in english cause im to lazy to write it first in german and translate it into english afterwards. this thread is about my exit fromt the 7.ID.

i had a great time with you all. i'm very thankful for this very nice time. one reason for my exit are the discussions in the past. that really sucks. i decided to take a break and i will do the freelancing thing. you will find me on the zeelands, where we started this map. after the freelancing thing i will join a squad in the KM. this are my plans for at least the next 3 maps.

i want to thank everyone in this squad for the time we had.

(random order)

bersi, if yout want to mc a pzer plz .m me - i will be there. you are the only one who can see invisible fbs ;) vice versa ill call you if i need your 2nd personality - the one and only "bomber bersi".

og, thousand thx for the sig u made. i will keep it. and i will keep an eye one the .de forum to learn how to use a german lmg ;)

svenson, you have to post some recipes of your own creations. i'm always getting hungry when you say you are afk for cooking. and i want this cookies youre always enthusing about ;)

stuermer, i will miss your dialect on ts. i think i will see you cruising with a stug 3g through the french towns or above with a 190er

hehe amboss. i really love the suisse dialect. its a kind of slow speaking and i love it.

wollf, i'm still thinking i know ur voice. but i really cant remember.

marley, hmm...dunno what to say about marley. i had difficulties to understand you in the beginning. i think you are a very relieable person.

hey sofus, saw you just login into the game. perfect german. i had very nice talks to you. and i will never forget the story about the horny joystick.

preacha, its a pity that u missed the last weeks. i hope i will see you someday in the higher high command.

lolzza, you have to stop play allied. you killed me once! ;)

aeter, i always wanted to ask you, where this noise come from when u speakin on ts. it is a kind of click when 2 metal balls crashing together.

loewe, you will make your way through the hc.

jenne, if i want to know what is going on in the hc, ill will ask you ;)

last but not least londo. i hope you wont retire cause of this crap.

and of course all the others of the 7.ID. it was a honor to kick allieds asses with you.
this decission was not easy but i think it was the right one for me.
admins, do your job and kick me outa here ;)

greetings

bierbaer

23/05/2005

---- UPDATE ----
i will join the KM this week - there is no freelancing thing

Sniper09
24.05.2005, 10:40
Cya Bier and have a good time in the KM.Whenever u need a Boatmission posted...just sream.........good bye and S!

marley
24.05.2005, 12:30
Hui bierbaer i haven´t expected this :?
I´m sorry that you leave us but have to respect your decision.
Thanks for your great work within our squad. Even when nothing was going on on the map you were the first who set up an ms to bust some fbs and such things. I really appreciate your work.
I´m looking forward to see you from time to time ingame again.
S!

jentzsch
24.05.2005, 12:31
buuuuuh :wink:

just joking :D have fun in the KM and i hope we will see us in the game sometimes.

Amboss
24.05.2005, 13:17
Schade :( War gut Dich im Squad zu haben. Wenn Du in der KM mal Support brauchst, einfach melden gell!

Bersi
24.05.2005, 13:46
aha läuft da doch wat zwischen kitty und dir :wink:
naja S! Bierbaer und viel spass auf den inseln .und immer eine handbreit wasser unterm kiel :wink:

Tank
24.05.2005, 16:37
viel glück bei der Marine, Bierbaer.... sollte ich dich mit nen Zerstörer oder ner Fairmile rumschippern sehn und ich bin mit nen Flieger in deiner Nähe werd ich mich sehen lassen
viel glück mit kitty :wink: :twisted:

Sofuslis
24.05.2005, 19:24
I wish you the most of luck on your further career in the KM..

im gonna miss your firepower and patience for my stupid noob questions..

Best of Luck

Lt.Col

and ... i considered putting a patent on that joystick, it might be the next generation "lovestick" that will make me a millionere..... :) :D

Rubrath
25.05.2005, 01:08
:tot:

Preacha9
29.05.2005, 14:28
S! bier

Sorry I missed out in your last few weeks of 7ID. I'll see you around for sure. About the high in the HC thing? We'll see about that. :P

PrintF
30.05.2005, 08:40
Ich raffs nich bier ....

aber trotzdem - viel gleuck und machs gut - wann imemr ich im game war und wir zusammen gezockt ham - hats spass gemacht.

:bb1: