PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : a real story ;-)

jentzsch
03.05.2005, 15:26
i mean every new player should read it. and pls don^t do it 8) :wink:

original post:

http://www.alliedhq.wwiionline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38478

Hello All.
Let me introduce myself!!
I AM A HERO !!!!

My name is Lieutenant Sumfin

I have now played this game for several weeks now, and feel like a true vet already!
I would like to share some of my experiences during my long time in the allied duty.

1 day i log in to see an allied town under heavy attack, and I decide to help them out, after all , who would say no to a HERO helping out?
After looking around all i see is allied players no matter what rank they are, as riflemen or other infantry types all over, a few AA guns and some ATG´s as well are here. I see reports of enemy Pz´s and Atg´s around the east part of town, and looking up i see some axis airplanes as well.
I think to myself, hmmm these guys must not know how to use armor since they all are infantry or other small arms types, so I decide to bring out a Mathilda2, it was the only 1 left, but is our best tank , and what could be more suitable than A HERO in our best tank. I roll it out of the vehicle spawn and immediately some guy yells at me to despawn it, that there are Ju´s over us. Well , what do he know, I AM A HERO in our best tank, I feel invulnerable, so I decide to ignore that little menace ( wonder if his name is Dennis, giggles ) .
BAMMMM , my screen suddenly went red/black, dang it, 1 of those Ju´s bombed me. Dennis asks me if i am going to resupply the Mathilda2 i just lost, omg what a nerd, dont he know A HERO do not resupply, He kills enemies. I then spawn 1 of the 2 remaining A-13s, and head east, totally ignoring any comment on me to despawn, these guys must simply be unaware of the fact that I AM A HERO !! I bring my A-13 out eastwards to fight off the axis pz´s , and I see a good spot for my tank. Almost in position my screen suddenly turns red/black again, dang it , a pz I hadnt spotted killed me. Hmmmmm, I think I better go another direction this time. I spawn the last remaing A-13 and head out south, I find a good spot for it and setup. I suddenly see an Opel filled with enemy infantry on it driving a bit south of me. I shoot at the Opel and kill it, and see the infantry run for cover, i use the mg to kill them all, wow im good, I think there must have been at least 15 enemies there. I decide to return my A-13 to base, and tell the others i saved the town. I told you guys I AM A HERO !!!!! On my way bak to town, my screen again goes red/black, danggggggg another of those Ju´s bombed me.
After checking my stats i see that i killed an enemy Opel and 5 infantry guys. Wow im good . I only lost 3 tanks and killed 6 axis thingys, my kill/death ratio is 2-1 . I AM A HERO
1 hour later we lost the town, some said it was because we had no armor left, but I think it was because those allied infantry dudes didnt do their job well enough!

Another day I spawn in at an allied fb. After thoroughly scouting the surroundings for almost ½ a minute I am positive that there is no enemies around the fb. I see an allied player standing absolutely still in a bush near the vehicle spawn. Hmmmm I think , he must not have seen that I the HERO, have arrived to help him out. I run toward him,even though i see other bushes I could spend time in but who wants to be alone ? Close to him I fire a few shots from my lmg at him so he notices me. Instantly he starts yelling at me, telling me to go away, that I am giving his position away. I tell him that i have scouted the fb´s surroundings thorughly and there is no enemy around, and that hes a joke standing in a bush like that. He then tells me he have already killed several enemy sappers here. He must be lying. I for 1 knows that you dont kill enemies standing in a bush, no, you rush them and kill them, thats what true HEROES do. I empty my clip into him, and decide to enter the forest behind the bushes to kill some enemies when they show up. BANG BANG aww I got shot , what was that, where did those guys come from, I scouted the entire area 5 minutes ago . Oh well, to my happiness I see in the death cam that the dude in the bush lies dead next to me as well. I didnt like him, you dont yell at A HERO. I then try to spawn back in at the fb because I wanna kill those axis guys, but....... the fb is gone...... hmmmmm, wonder how that happened....... must have been that guy already there that didnt pay enough attention to the defence of the fb.

Another day I decide to help out in the attempt to blow an axis fb north of town. I can see on reports that we have some guys out there already, they tell whats going on, whats spawning and so, and 1 or 2 guys have placed satchels already on the fb. I run out there as fast as I can, and when im finally in position, i can see at least 2 allied players here too. I can see on the tag that 1 of them is the guy that sends all the reports with whats going on here, back to the allied in town. I suddenly see a pz3h in the vehicle spawn, just parked there with his engine out. Wow easy prey I think to myself, and start heading into the vehicle spawn fast. One of the other allied players yells at me not to kill it, that we want the fb, not the tank. Oh gawd, what is it people in this game dont understand, I AM A HERO : I kill axis where i see them, isnt my kill/death ratio in tanks 2-1.
I decide to take out the tank, and ignore these menaces that dont understand. I get to the pz and place my satchel on it, move away, and BANGGG it blows up in front of me. Wow im good. I stand a little and enjoy the result of my work. Suddenly i get hit by a bullet from the infantry spawn, and I see a lot of enemy infantry there suddenly, when did they come there , there was absoultely noone here when i came. I see the 2 other allied players engage in firefight with them and get killed, just too many enemies around.They finally get me too. But I killed an enemy Tank,and only lost 1 infantry guy doing it, so I AM A HERO!!!!

Well , this is a little about a days work in A HEROS life !!!!!
Lieutenant Sumfin out .