PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Computer Problems

Preacha9
27.04.2005, 21:52
S! All

I haven't been online and won't be for a little bit. I'm writing to you guys from work because my computer fried on me. I have ordered all the parts I need but it'll take another week or so before I get them. Hope you are all kicking ass in my absence.

See you soon.

Preacha9
27.04.2005, 21:54
I just noticed it says Vasquez's bitch under my name. You got it wrong Vasq. You're MY bitch :lol:

Londo
27.04.2005, 22:52
hi preacha,

hmm get your stuff together and get back soon.
meanwhile jenne works hard to get some PFC's for ya to drill.....we'll working on it:-)

see ya soon

jentzsch
28.04.2005, 09:43
meanwhile jenne works hard to get some PFC's for ya to drill.....we'll working on it:-)

YES I DO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vasquez
28.04.2005, 22:05
I just noticed it says Vasquez's bitch under my name. You got it wrong Vasq. You're MY bitch :lol:

you still wish that my friend.. ... some things are always the same p9 *GG*.

Preacha9
30.04.2005, 21:49
S! Vasq

I'll let you think so Vasq :P

Vasquez
02.05.2005, 20:04
I thought you like wearing pink tutu´ s as well :p

At least I can rememer you and vontiel sneaking around in such clothes im my fine OKW during the gold old times HAR

Preacha9
04.05.2005, 22:49
No no no only Vontiel put Tutu's on. He likes that kind of stuff.

Update on my comp. I have come to find out the reason my computer died on me was actually my power supply's fault. It burnt my motherboard, video card and hard drive. I thought it had just killed my hard drive so I'll have to order a new video card and motherboard. Spending more money I dont have just to play this game. I guess I am addicted :roll:

Londo
06.05.2005, 19:39
You guess you are addicted? I think we are:-)
I mean everyone's bad talking about things that happen in this game and yelling to leave this game forever....but everyone's coming back sooner or later...even you preach hehe

your pc prob sounds like a prob I got a couple weeks ago.....the power supply almost burnt my whole pc. only the ram and the video card survived the inferno.
I hope we see you back on asap