PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : NEUE WWIIONLIN PREIS

jentzsch
11.01.2005, 08:36
für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben es gibt neue Preise für WWIIONLINE:

ändern tun sich eigentlich nur die Preise, wenn mann für einen Monat bezahlt. Die Erparnis bei zahlung von 6Monaten wird imo noch grösser.

Effective Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 the following changes will occur to WWII Online premium subscription plans;

Monthly Subscription- $14.99
(3) Month Prepay- $44.99 [this prepay is for the convenience of our offline billing customers]
(6) Month Pre-pay- $64.99 [like paying $10.83/month - savings of $24.95 over monthly]
(12) Month Prepay- $99.99 [like paying $8.33/month- savings of $79.89 over monthly]
(12) Month Builders' Prepay- $179.99 [click here for details about the Builders' program]

The new monthly rate follows substantial reductions in prepay rates announced last month. Our prepay subscriptions make WWII Online one of the best values available in any MMOG- as low as $8.33/month!

For your review, a partial subscription price comparison is available here:

This announcement is one of several which are part of business and organizational changes that are necessary steps towards the successful retail release of 'Beyond Blitzkrieg'. Demands put upon us by publishing and distribution partners will require us to re-focus many of our resources. As always, the support of community is key to this success and we extend our sincere thanks.

Q&A

Q. I want to select a pre-pay option. What do I do?
A. Visit your Subscription Management page and select the prepay option. Be sure your billing info and contact info in your profile are up to date.

Q. I've selected the Builders' prepay or the 3 month prepay but my billing date hasn't arrived yet. How much will I be billed?
A. You will be billed at the new rate(s).

Q. I want to avoid paying $14.99. How can I save money?
A. Select the 6 or 12 month prepay. The 6 month prepay is like paying $10.83 per month. The 12 month prepay is like paying $8.83 per month.

Q. I want to know more about the Builders' prepay option. Where do I get more details?
A. Read the announcement about the new Builders' program options and then visit your Subscription Management page

Q. I still have questions. How do I get more information?
A. Submit a support ticket to our staff.
http://support.playnet.com/support/faq.psp

Sniper09
11.01.2005, 16:56
OMG,ich muss verrückt sein.Habs geändert auf 12 Monate ab Mai 8)

jentzsch
11.01.2005, 22:52
ich auch so eben naja was mann net alles tut wenn mann was getrunken hat.

oh mein gott LONDO sag mir mal was ich dir überwiesen habe 8) :lol:

Bersi
11.01.2005, 23:21
muss man dat jetzt schon ändern auch wenn im vorraus noch bezahlt hat?

OGGurke
12.01.2005, 01:47
Nicht wirklich, aber wies mal so ist, vergißt man das ganz schnell wieder.

Sniper09
12.01.2005, 07:36
Kannst -du Bersi,musst aber nit.Reicht aus wenn Du das änderst kurz bevor wieder gebucht wird.