PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Launois

dekumpel
17.11.2004, 22:47
S! All;

I want to salute all who fought in Launois last night against overwhelming odds. It was a helluva fight beginning around 2030 EST.

The AB had no equipment except infantry and a smattering of ATG's. For the two hours I was on it was constant ET camp fest and Air Quake with constant Laffy rush on the Signy depot.

I was so proud of the way 6e Armee fought last night. I see we lost Launois sometime during the night, but that's nothing to be ashamed of after the fight you all put up.

A special mention in dispatches for Tacrtc who took command of the resupply column from Lechesne, along w/N2deep. Althought they were slowly attrited on the way by interdictors and Air Quake, they kept on coming.

A special mention in dispatches for Wm71 who aggressivley accepted command of the Launois defense when I had to log.

Elements of all 6e Armee units were there, and it was a total team effort. S! to all who fought there.

Now we must get the town back! XXVII Korps will concentrate all efforts at retaking the town in order to stabilize the line. We've got three FBs up to it with many ABs within easy resupply range of those FBs.

Let's get to it!

VR

Londo
18.11.2004, 07:00
Ist gestern an Truppen der 6.Armee gefallen.
die wenigen der 4.PD/KG1 waren dabei

Sniper09
18.11.2004, 07:55
DK....willst nit mal die Überschrift von diesem Forum ändern??Sind doch nu nimmer 9PD und so.....oder hast als Moderator nit die Befugniss dafür?Wenn nit mach ich das,musst mir nur sagen was du da hin haben willst.

dekumpel
18.11.2004, 18:00
DK....willst nit mal die Überschrift von diesem Forum ändern??Sind doch nu nimmer 9PD und so.....oder hast als Moderator nit die Befugniss dafür?Wenn nit mach ich das,musst mir nur sagen was du da hin haben willst.

Kann ich net! Ich bin zwar Moderator hier drin und ich kann alle Post's löschen/verschieben/editieren/sperren aber den Namen kann ich net Verändern.

Wenn du mir nen Adminstatus geen willst, dann gerne.

Sniper09
18.11.2004, 18:03
Na dann sag an was Du da hin haben willst............

dekumpel
18.11.2004, 21:57
Mitteilungen des German High Command, die auch die 7.ID als Teil der 4.PD (XXVII Korps - 6.Armee) betreffen!

Machs so!

svenson
19.11.2004, 10:03
Wo wir schon dabei sind, vor ner Woche war auch die Startseite (was war das : Flash, Shockmave?) noch voll mit 9.PD.

Londo
19.11.2004, 10:16
ja sven die seite wird eher nich gewartet, denn ich glaub Vz hat wenig zeit um sich damit zu befassen.