PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : WORLD@WAR

Seiten : 1 [2]

Maffay
18.06.2007, 03:06
Wo kann man den solche Berichte einsehen Jurgass?

Ein Link wäre nicht schlecht.

Jurgass
18.06.2007, 14:29
die bekommt man per mail an die Adresse mit der man sich angemeldet hat

Maffay
18.06.2007, 14:40
die bekommt man per mail an die Adresse mit der man sich angemeldet hat

Seinen Acc?

Jurgass
18.06.2007, 15:26
ja genau....
aber wundere dich nicht wenn du keinen Bericht bekommst... hab auch schon Zeiten gehabt wo ich fast nen Jahr lang keinen bekommen habe..

Jurgass
02.07.2007, 17:01
WORLD@WAR

Jurgass Displays True Soldier Courage!

During a deadly gun battle lasting up to 17 minutes Jurgass fought and killed at least 5 French units while holding ground during an intense assault.

During this harrowing mission Jurgass displayed true courage and posession of a pair of big ones. Mission reports after the battle say he was posted as Missing in Action

Jurgass
11.07.2007, 03:43
WORLD@WAR

Combat Engineers, A Tough Breed

AARS from the field hilight the role combat engineers are playing to help defeat the Allied forces.

German Sapper Jurgass describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Heavy Tank in 12 minutes."

With fighting men like this, Axis forces are assured victory!

Bat242
12.07.2007, 23:02
habe noch nie sowas bekommen :>

zkai
13.07.2007, 07:19
habe noch nie sowas bekommen :>

Ich auch nicht. :(

Jurgass
13.07.2007, 08:30
na beschwert grad Ihr beide euch........
Ihr seid beide schon mal Axis-Player of the week gewesen....
:wink:

Jurgass
15.07.2007, 03:15
WORLD@WAR

Jurgass Recognized for Outstanding Effort!

German military officials recognized Jurgass for an outstanding effort on July 14th. Jurgass killed 3 enemy units and attacked multiple targets during a mission that lasted 63 minutes long. After the mission, he was listed as Killed in Action.

Bat242
15.07.2007, 16:38
ich war noch nie axis player of the week :(

aber ich bin ja immerhin axis player of all time :D:D:D

Jurgass
16.07.2007, 00:04
ähm wer isn dat dann hier :lol:

http://www.7-infanterie-division.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2906

zkai
16.07.2007, 09:51
Hat er wohl bei den vielen anderen Orden verpaßt. :P

Bat242
17.07.2007, 17:20
waaass ?

oh man das hab ich echt eiskalt nicht mitbekommen :>

Vasquez
17.07.2007, 19:28
rofl

Wiland
01.08.2007, 15:15
Meine erste mail bekommen :D

Wiland Attacks From The Skies!

After taking off from Wiltz, Wiland flew his Ju87B Stuka to the front for ground attack duty. During his 10 minute flight, he destroyed 3 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys and 1 Infantry for a total of 4 kills. The mission after action report list him as Missing in Action.

Jurgass
22.08.2007, 16:26
WORLD@WAR

AARS from the field hilight the role combat engineers are playing to help defeat the Allied forces.

German Sapper Jurgass describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Tank Destroyer in 3 minutes."

endlich mal wieder :p

Bat242
23.08.2007, 06:52
O_o

Jurgass
22.09.2007, 05:25

German Sapper Jurgass describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Infantry and 1 Light Tank in 15 minutes."

Vasquez
26.09.2007, 00:49
Vasquez's Recent Effort Stands Out

Vasquez was recently recognized by German military officials after an outstanding performance in a mission against the enemy. That mission resulted in Missing in Action.

During this mission, Vasquez had 5 kills and hit British forces at least 6 times. This mission lasted 28 minutes.

Germany is honored by Vasquez's valiant effort.

Jurgass
26.09.2007, 04:43
Jurgass Helps Capture an enemy facility

Jurgass was recently recognized by German military officials by outstanding performance. Jurgass was Killed in Action after completion of the mission.

During a harrowing 87 minute mission, Jurgass showed courage and determination in securing the facility. Men like Jurgass are an example to all of us and we salute his bravery. United Kingdom will no doubt feel the loss of an enemy facility.

zkai
26.09.2007, 06:47
Jurgass Helps Capture an enemy facility

Jurgass was recently recognized by German military officials by outstanding performance. Jurgass was Killed in Action after completion of the mission.

During a harrowing 87 minute mission, Jurgass showed courage and determination in securing the facility. Men like Jurgass are an example to all of us and we salute his bravery. United Kingdom will no doubt feel the loss of an enemy facility.

Woah.. Jurgass auf Spezialeinsatz weit weit hinter feindlichen Linien... biste auch vom Führer extra dafür ausgezeichnet worden? :wink:

Jurgass
26.09.2007, 13:11
war gestern Mittag in Tilburg, hab die EAb zurückgecappt und dann bewacht....

naja belohnt nicht grade... hab nur ne Flashe CHANTRÉ im Bunker gefunden

:mrgreen:

Jurgass
28.09.2007, 03:02
WORLD@WAR

Jurgass's Recent Effort Stands Out

Jurgass was recently recognized by German military officials after an outstanding performance in a mission against the enemy. That mission resulted in Missing in Action.

During this mission, Jurgass had 3 kills and hit British forces at least 5 times. This mission lasted 6 minutes.

While Germany recognizes Jurgass, Allied leaders have also taken careful note.

Vasquez
09.10.2007, 19:55
So. Wenigstens wurde noch meine letzte Heldentat gerühmt, beim Kampf ums Vaterland: 8)

WORLD@WAR

Vasquez Helps Blunt Armoured Advance!

On Oct 07 1443 CT, Vasquez began his mission from Monschau in a Pak 40 anti-tank gun.

In the 17 minute effort, he effectively positioned his gun destroying 1 Medium Tank, 1 Scout Car and 1 Light Tank.

Allied armor forces will think twice about taking on the skilled defense forces of Germany.

infalus
09.10.2007, 20:49
was muss man einstellen um solche mails zu bekommen ???

Vasquez
09.10.2007, 20:58
solltest bald eine bekommen denke ich infalus.
ich hatte deinen namen heute in der gazette gelesen.
wurdest für den abschuss dreier alliierter flieger in einer mission ausgezeichnet =)

infalus
30.10.2007, 05:11
Heroic effort by Infalus in Battle !

German military command officials recognized Infalus for heroic actions on the battlefield today October 17th. Infalus thwarted and killed 3 enemy units and battled valiantly during 13 minutes of intense frontline action. At the time of writing he was listed as Missing in Action.

infalus
30.10.2007, 05:12
Infalus Recognized for Outstanding Effort!

German military officials recognized Infalus for an outstanding effort on October 20th. Infalus killed 16 enemy units and attacked multiple targets during a mission that lasted 12 minutes long. After the mission, he was listed as Missing in Action.

infalus
30.10.2007, 05:13
Infalus's Recent Effort Stands Out

Infalus was recently recognized by German military officials after an outstanding performance in a mission against the enemy. That mission resulted in Missing in Action.

During this mission, Infalus had 2 kills and hit British forces at least 4 times. This mission lasted 3 minutes.

This noble effort by Infalus will not go un-noticed.

infalus
Great Flying by Infalus
in Deadly Aerial Battle

In an air battle lasting up to 18 minutes Infalus killed 3 British units while on patrol over the frontlines. Ater this harrowing aerial battle he was posted as Missing in Action

Officials of the German Air Force Command said today that this kind of determination and sacrifice remains an example to all pilots flying above their brothers on the battlefield.

infalus
Infalus Displays True Soldier Courage!

During a deadly gun battle lasting up to 18 minutes Infalus fought and killed at least 5 British units while holding ground during an intense assault.

During this harrowing mission Infalus displayed true courage and posession of a pair of big ones. Mission reports after the battle say he was posted as Missing in Action

-----------------------------------

Nagut nun bin ich ma dran.... hab noch ca. 10 weitere bekommen aber die erspar ich euch :D :D

BeSt583
30.11.2007, 14:36
gratz PULLE

"Heroic effort by Pulle in Battle !
German military command officials recognized Pulle for heroic actions on the battlefield today November 30th. Pulle thwarted and killed 3 enemy units and battled valiantly during 5 minutes of intense frontline action. At the time of writing he was listed as Killed in Action.
[more in Axis Section]"

Jurgass
18.03.2008, 18:08
endlich mal wieder eine 8)

German Sapper Jurgass describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Anti-Tank Gun and 1 Medium Tank in 25 minutes."

Sockae
19.03.2008, 00:03
Ich kapier das mit den Player features immer noch nicht, ich hab monatelang gespielt und nix bekommen, dann an einem (!) Tag gleich 5 oder 6 Emails bekommen das ich ein feature hätte und bei einem davon war ich das nichtmal sondern irgendwer anders :shock:

Alles sehr seltsam wenn ihr mich fragt :roll:

Jurgass
15.04.2008, 18:05
WORLD@WAR
Fighting Spirit Shown by Jurgass

Word came back from the battlefield last night that Jurgass killed 4 French units in a combat mission that lasted 13 minutes. After outsmarting and eliminating his opponents in a desperate battle he was posted as Missing in Action

These are the kinds of inspirational feats on the field of battle that spur our boys on to victory !

Jurgass
15.04.2008, 18:05
WORLD@WAR

Word came back from the battlefield last night that Jurgass killed 4 French units in a combat mission that lasted 13 minutes. After outsmarting and eliminating his opponents in a desperate battle he was posted as Missing in Action

These are the kinds of inspirational feats on the field of battle that spur our boys on to victory !

Jurgass
15.04.2008, 18:06
WORLD@WAR

Jurgass
15.04.2008, 18:06
WORLD@WAR

Jurgass
15.04.2008, 18:21
WORLD@WAR

Bersi
18.04.2008, 14:41
WORLD@WAR

German Sapper Bersi describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Medium Tank in 2 minutes."

WORLD@WAR
Bersi Attacks From The Skies!

After taking off from Düsseldorf, Bersi flew his Bf110C4/B to the front for ground attack duty. During his 71 minute flight, he destroyed 8 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys, 2 Anti-Tank Guns, 1 Truck and 1 Tactical Bomber for a total of 7 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base.

Bersi
18.04.2008, 14:42
WORLD@WAR

After taking off from Düsseldorf, Bersi flew his Bf110C4/B to the front for ground attack duty. During his 71 minute flight, he destroyed 8 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys, 2 Anti-Tank Guns, 1 Truck and 1 Tactical Bomber for a total of 7 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base.

Jurgass
27.04.2008, 21:45
WORLD@WAR
Jurgass Helps Blunt Armoured Advance!

On Apr 25 0853 CT, Jurgass began his mission from Habay in a Pak 38 anti-tank gun.

In the 41 minute effort, he effectively positioned his gun destroying 2 Light Tanks, 2 Medium Tanks, 1 Tank Destroyer and 1 Scout Car.

Allied armor forces will think twice about taking on the skilled defense forces of Germany.

Bersi
30.04.2008, 03:02
WORLD@WAR

After taking off from Hallschlag, Bersi flew his Bf110C4/B to the front for ground attack duty. During his 49 minute flight, he destroyed 13 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys, 5 Trucks and 2 Anti-Tank Guns for a total of 20 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base.

infalus
30.04.2008, 07:27
Gibt es ne möglichkeit die email addy zu ändern wohin die "WORLD@WAR" geschickt wird ??

Jurgass
30.04.2008, 14:11
müsste doch soweit ich weiss dieselbe sein über die dein Account auch läuft..

BeSt583
30.04.2008, 14:52
msu mal schauen welche du angeben hast und wenn du das ausgeschaltet hast wie ich bekommst keine emails. wer brauch das schon is doch nur spam :wink:

infalus
30.04.2008, 17:29
Ne ich bekomm die schon nur aufm falschen mail account dens jetzt nicht mehr gibt.... :( hatte damals meine addy geändert aber die WORLD@WAR bekomm ich nur auf der alten addy.....

Alzheimer
16.06.2008, 13:18
Irgendwie komm ich nie in die zeitung, aber wenigstens mal 59 kills in einem Sortie ;).

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=5383550&pid=506012

dekumpel
16.06.2008, 17:32
camper

Andrew01
19.06.2008, 15:49
ist zwar intermission :-) aber was soll´s, nie gab es so schnell so vile punkte :-), ach ja und dass ich gestorben bin ist ne Zeitungsente :-), RTB und 2 Caps

Andrew01 Displays True Soldier Courage!

During an infantry engagement lasting up to 28 minutes Andrew01 fought and killed at least 7 British units while holding ground during an intense assault.

During this harrowing deadly skirmish Andrew01 displayed true courage and posession of a pair of big ones. Mission reports after the battle say he was posted as Killed in Action