PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : UTCloud

dekumpel
21.07.2004, 23:13
German soldiers, as of today we have officially renamed our current operation to “Cloud Over” in memory of our CinC of the Kriegsmarine UTCloud who is unfortunatly no longer with us.

Brief background information for you.
UTCloud, who suffered from a terminal illness, went on a state wide journey about a month ago together with another member of the GHC and axis community to visit his friends and places around the state. He met with several people of the WWII OL community during this journey.
Two weeks ago his family, and we, lost all contact with him.

UTCloud was one of the best men we ever had with the GHC.
A lucky few of us knew him in real life, more of us knew him from in-game where his humble demeanor and wise words gave many something to think about during the long voyages across the virtual ocean.
He will be missed, by friends and foe alike.

In memory of this honorable man we have decided to dedicate our current operation to him and his family, some of which also play with us, and cast the Engländers back into the Atlantic and humble their french lackeys.

Soldaten, let us win this one for the good guy.

!S gentlemen.

dekumpel
21.07.2004, 23:23
Vorheriger Post

S! ALL GREAT AXIS PLAYERS,

Its Ltlcloud the son UTcloud which i'm sure most of you already know and if not you do now I guess. Well i'm sure you have all heard or know by now that Utcloud went on a grand voyage to see the lower 48 states and to meet alot of you great and fellow players, And to those of you who have had the HONOR of meeting my father I hope he has touched most of you in great way both soul and heart.... And those of you who did not get a chance to meet him yet or who he had planned on meeting and has not had a chance to get to your homes I'm deeply sorry...

Now for the hard part,

Those of you who were close to UTCloud knew he had a termaniel Illness which I would choose not to say but lets just say this; it was a very crud illness. Before he started his great voyage with Sir, Fatjoint he was told by his doctors he had 12 weeks left in his wonderful and fullfiled life....
So he made plans to go on one last voyage in his great life to meet and greet his fellow AXIS players that he had made a very strong brotherhood with. Plus see the great USA one last time so he could rest in peace and happiness....Well there was very bad misshap in this great voyage. A little less than a month ago he was on his way to board a plane at ST.LUIS airport to go home and rest in Texas for his final resting place at his mother's home in Texas...
Prior to him boarding the plane his mother had done some research on his illness and got feed some bull crud. She decied she did not want him to rest at her home for a final resting place and canceled his plane ticket to San Antonio. Fatjoint the great man he is dropped Utcloud off at the airport to board his plane not knowing his ticket was no good. Fatjoint said his good byes and hugs to the great UTcloud and headed home thinking he would get a call from Utcloud in texas the next day. A little less than one hour after he dropped UTCloud off at the airport Fatjoint got a call from the airport and they had said his plane ticket was of no Good.....
So the great man he is rushed back to the airport to recover the great Cloud. Come to find out after a mass search he was no where to be found and he had not bothered to call Fatjoint to let him know what had happen.......
Well to this date utcloud has not been seen nor heard from. We do not know where he may be or if the great spirts had taken him to a better place or if he is still trying to get to Texas.....
So In closing I would to share this Info with you all....
Becasue over long discussion With fellow KM officers we have decided its time you all know.
SO MEN I want you all to know he loved this game like it was real life to him,,,AND he Loved you alll very much.
And I hope you will all find a little place in your hearts for this great man because he made a very big spot in his for you all. And that your prayers and hopes will carry this great man to his final and happy resting place....
And I hope he has all touched you in a way that you know no one else has...
And I ask one thing please. Let's just all remember him for the great sailer he was and the NOBLE leader he was. And not what has become of him because of this horrible tragedy.....
So if you ever hear a litlle soft whisper in the wind you never know it might just be the great UTCLOUD trying to give you some confort or just to let you know he still is watching you from a better place.....
And he wants you all to know he really loved you Guys. You were his family and the support he needed in his hard struggle for life
So I thank you gentleman for doing that for this great man...
And I hope I can touch you gentleman and share this virtual world that some of us have made damn near a life out side of real lives.
And i can be half the man and the leader he was to you all...
Thank you for your time in reading this and GOD speed men lets kill some F****** FROGS AND TOMMYS and get this damn MAP back in the axis control.....
Sincerly,
LTLCLOUD KM/1337th/5thLID

dekumpel
21.07.2004, 23:25
I have fight white your father in Iraq and have some storys to tell you if you wanted, and you ftaher was the bravest, honost and loyal man and the very best and try friend I even have in my time in service.

He told me a littel about you but not very most for in war you never tell to most about you private life. I have know you ftaher since 1990 and it is the greatest honor I have to share many good time white him under a war where all is hell.

My service time was as Danish Special force where I first meet you father when we was planning the attack on Bashra Oil raf, and we lsot many good and dear friend that night.

I have be talking to your father many time on TS and in telephone for hear to him and pay my respect.

I know how you fell my son and you have my deepest sympati for you sorrow and I will say if you ever need to hera about you brave father I will tell you what I know and if you ever are in Denmark you can stay at our place for the time you need.

This is hurt my very very deep and I really dont know what I can say.

My private mynber is +45 36305758 call me any time you like.

My simpel and humbel words to you father:

UTcloud was one hell of a guy and the best friend I have in the world, and he have show my some thing I never will belive before but do now and he show me a way of life no white man can understand or will understand.

He was the bravest man and show his will to live and never ever forgot his friends.

I know the great spirit will look after him and I will listen in the wind for his words.

My hi rest in peace.

p.s
I have promise you father 2 things if he pass away and I will do it for him ltcloud.