PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Liege is secure!

csm308
16.07.2004, 20:53
Soldiers of the 7th Infanterie Division, S!;

Pardon my english, but I wanted to express my gratitude for you extraordinary efforts over the past 4 weeks in and around Liege.

23 days ago, the 9.Panzerdivision was given the mission of defending Liege. At the time it looked as if the line was crumbling and it was only a matter of days before the map was over and the Allies would celebrate their victory.

The Allies forgot that the 9.Panzerdivision and its member squads are notorious for ruining their party plans.

For 23 days, the Allies beat their heads against the "Shield of Liege." For 23 days all the units around us lost their towns, but the "Shield of Liege" remained strong and Axis.

Now, after 23 days, your heroism and efforts have paid off. Liege is now secure with at least a one town buffer all around.

I have never been so proud of the 9.Panzerdivision, and the 7.Infanterie division in particular.

I have commissioned the creation of either a sleeve badge or cuff ring with the words "Liege, 1940" on it. I intend to present this to all squads in the 9.Panzerdivision at the conclusion of this campaign, so that, even in our eventual victory, we can be reminded of the dark days of this map and the determination of our division to never quit or give in.

If someone knows of a good artist who can create this award, please let me know.

To the members of the 7.Infanterie division, S!

VR

Grendel2
16.07.2004, 22:38
S! csm

as staff member of the 7.ID i salute you and thank you, also in the name of my squadmates, for your warm words and assure you that we, the 7.ID, will fight for the final victory.

See you on the battlefield...

grendel2
XXO 7.ID

lore
17.07.2004, 08:25
seems like the will to defend of the original 7.th ID flows trough its current members too.

Count on us !

!S