PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 7. Infanterie Divisi

csm308
06.07.2004, 18:21
Soldiers of the 7.ID, S!;

Pardon my English, but I wanted to take this opportunity to commend you all for your actions in the past several days.

This campaign has been hard on everyone, but I have always felt that I could count on the 7.ID to perform its duties in a highly professional and disciplined manner.

Through your efforts, both Liege and Maastricht were recaptured from the British. You have also spilt much blood over Tongeren.

Individuals I would like to commend are:

Dekumpel, Jentzsch, Bersi, Rudel33, Aeternum, Mrklotz, Smiley02, Patre, Schakal, Thraxas, and Schweijk.

I'm sure there are many more, but these are the ones who I see most when I come in game in the late evenings Euro time.

The 7.ID is a key part of the 9.Panzerdivision. Without you, we would not be nearly as good as we are.

The days ahead in this campaign are uncertain, the map is still in doubt and we could easily turn this game around and win. While all around us seem to be losing towns, the mighty 9.Panzerdivision stands firm in Liege. The 7.ID is one of the main reasons that we are holding our ground.

S! to the 7.ID

VR

lore
06.07.2004, 18:56
count on us, to be thrown against the british hordes by vasquez ;)

jentzsch
06.07.2004, 18:58
S! csm

thanks and we do our best

Grendel2
06.07.2004, 19:02
woot csm

welcome
nice to have you posting here.
Thank you for your warm words.
Be ensured that the members of the 7.ID will always do their best and their duty to win the Map within the 9.PD.

S! to you csm

Bersi
06.07.2004, 23:35
S! csm :wink: