PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Interview mit mir :)

Vasquez
30.11.2003, 18:14
Ein Axis Reporter hatte mich aufm Klo erwischt *gg jo klein ist die welt* und später erlaubte ich ihm im Foyer mich zu interviewen. Den Link schicke ich bald (darf noch nicht rausgeben meinte er:) ). Hier mal als Vorgeschmack seine Einleitung zum Interview (wirklich Wert zu lesen :) :)

Interview with the Axis C.I.C. Vasquez
31-11-03 Berlin !

In the past this newsletter reporter has bought you interviews with various members of the feared front line fighting unit Kampfgruppe Wiking, part of the now legendary 4th Panzer Division. Well I think I have a treat installed for everyone with this month’s interview.

As you may, or may not know, I have been in Berlin for the last few months following an injury I picked up back in May whilst returning to the front line following my interview with the Co of KGW. I will not go into what happened here but I do refute the claim that there were sheep, velcro gloves and a cliff involved.

Whilst convalescing in Berlin I was invited to attend a GHC reception being held in honour of beloved Commander in Chief’s birthday. Not being one to miss out on such a unique opportunity I took my trusty notebook and pen with my, and also secreted a recent invention I was trying out, called a Dicta phone, about my person.

I will spare you the hardships that I had to endure, an endless supply of champagne and fine wines, and food of the like that has not been seen by most people for a very long time. Suffice to say, that I did manage to get through this “ordeal” with honour and dignity.

I then managed to pull of such a great coup that it will live in the annals of news reporting for a very very long time.

I was taking some time out from the festivities, ok I was in the toilet, when someone else entered the room, initially I took no notice, as I was busy, and it wasn’t until this person was standing next to me that I took a glance to see who it was. I froze, my legs began to quiver, my pulse began to race and my hands became wet, I was sweating. And standing next to me, was him, our new Commander in Chief, yes our new Commander in Chief was standing next to me in the toilet. What should I do, salute him or continue with what I was doing ? My heart was pounding fit to burst through my chest, this was a chance I would never get again, this was a chance that all reporters dream of a chance to get an interview one on one with the top man in the Axis army, the man who has the fate of hundreds of thousands of lives in his hands, well not in his hands right at that moment but you get the picture. I took my time washing my hands and waited for him to join me, and then I summoned up the courage to speak to him, and …… yes he spoke to me.

I now give you our beloved leader. The wizard of the RDP cycle, the man who has breathed new life into GHC and the Axis soldiers, I give you our new Commander in Chief ……….

I give you Vasquez.

Brutus
30.11.2003, 20:16
:nasowas:
Wird Zeit daß man Dir so einen Sklaven zur Seite stellt der Dir regelmäßig ins Ohr flüstert... : Vergiss nicht, daß Du ein Mensch bist ;)

Vasquez
30.11.2003, 20:22
Sowas will ich aber nicht hören Brutus :) ;)

Vasquez
02.12.2003, 16:03
Söööö.. hier der Link: http://home.hccnet.nl/ijah.man/vasquez.html

Sniper09
02.12.2003, 19:32
LMAO...das Bild in der Wanne is ja mal obergeil :lol: