PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Achtung! Die akteur

Satmax
02.12.2002, 13:29
Do any of you remember Flea's video of WWIIOL called DUNKIRK?

Well, Flea is doing another movie, and he needs voice actors. German speaking voice actors to be exact. If you are interested, post here and I will let him know!

Satmax

Vasquez
02.12.2002, 20:18
Sure :shock: :danke:

But beware. Valtyr´s voice sounds like Britney Spears, Lollos like Richard Gere and Pvjokers like Darth Vader... muahahaha :P

Satmax
03.12.2002, 00:51
Richard Gere, hunh? Hmmm... there might be a part with a gerbil... I'll ask... :lol:

BTW, does my German suck? First try at trying to make something from nothing... :(

Vasquez
03.12.2002, 01:07
Hehe for your first try it was really good.. nearly perfect. Altavista? :lol:

What is ur primetime in game? I guess you play at ur evening. This should be around midday in germany?

I think we will meet us only at our weekend actions :(

You should recuit some japaneses or aussis in game for us 8)

PvtJoker
03.12.2002, 02:48
wow, thats your first try ? it was perfect.

get Vasquez, he is a good voice actor but after some Beers sounds like a Russian with Bavarian accent :mrgreen:

PS. Your german is better as my English :shock:

Satmax
03.12.2002, 08:13
I didn't use the Internet to write that topic.

Anybody knows from play too much Medal of Honor what ACHTUNG! means... :)

The rest, I guessed that German might use the same grammar setup as English (subject verb object)... then I needed to only use the Internet to find out how to spell the German version of actor and then learn some vocabulary to find out how you guys say: needed.

The online dictionary I used showed 2 different words for: needed
I chose the one that didn't have the 2 dots above one of the letters since I don't have a clue how to do that with my keyboard.

I never thought it would be correct since I pieced it together, I didn't cut it out of a phrase. That's cool... maybe German won't be so bad to learn after all... I think it'll be the accent and pronunciation that will hurt me the most. :)

Lollo
03.12.2002, 14:35
richard gere ? should i cry or laugh about it ? :roll:
ok, where is my pretty woman ? valtyr ? NOOOOOOO !

btw., satmax. that photo, is it you, or is that the pilot who flies the bird which is maintained by you ?? :lol:

----

Satmax
04.12.2002, 08:02
That is a photo of me Lollo, taken at a military arms tradeshow in Malaysia back in 1999.

That's an F-16 I'm sitting in. I'm not a pilot and I don't work on F-16s, I work on KC-135 Stratotankers (Which are parked next to the jet, you just can't see it.)

lore
10.12.2002, 17:23
/me likes the idea

i can speak for the leet uber kindersoldaten :D since im just 17.

btw. your in japan ?? d00d kewl you can teach me japanese then :D